The remarkable thing about design is its ability to morph and adapt to constantly changing style and functionalities. The interior design trends in 2020 exemplifies these changing styles. Luckily, we’ve been able to lay our fingers on a list of the top interior design trends that will be on top of every list and the ones that are going obsolete.
- What’s Hot: Fully integrated hardware with single duo color tone design. It gives a more seamless and suave look while offering a sleek sense of style.
- What’s Not:In 2020, oversized kitchen pulls and handles are getting out of date. All of these are now being replaced with integrated and modern streamlined hardware.
- What’s Hot: More people are now being more inclined to floral patterns and wallpapers. Spice up your bedroom walls with cool flowery wallpapers.
- What’s Not: The geometric bedroom patterns are kind of becoming outdated. More homeowners are now tilting towards floral design patterns.
- What’s Hot: We are starting to see a beautiful incorporation of creating an eco-friendly fireplace. They are quite easy to install and have no need for ventilation. They can be used with furniture or placed into a marble surrounding.
- What’s Not: A lot of people are beginning to find the conventional wood burning and gas fireplaces outdated. The emission of CO2 and fume contributes to peoples changed view of the traditional fireplace.
- What’s Hot: Many are waving the cool color tones good bye and embracing earth tones. Shades of chocolate brown, wine, olive green, and yellow ochre are taking over the place.
- What’s Not: Cool tones are no longer the in-thing. Whether its in textile selection, home décor, or paints selection, cool colors are already going out of favor.
Keep your interior space updated with what’s au courant. Are there any trends that you’d like to share with us? Leave a comment!
Follow along with House Trend Furniture